EtonX was founded by Eton College in 2015 and we are a wholly owned trading subsidiary of Eton College. Our team visits Eton College weekly and each course has its own Course Director from Eton College who has advised on the syllabus and content.
How do we work with Eton College?
- Course Directors - each course is fronted by a practising teacher at Eton who helps shape the course syllabus, consults on the course content, reviews and approves it and records videos introducing and summarising each week of content.
- Interviews Eton College students - our content has interviews with boys at Eton College.
- Advice from Eton College students - we hold workshops with boys at Eton College to gather their thoughts on the syllabus of new courses.
- Lesson Observations
- Meetings with the Headmaser
- Safeguarding advice - access to Eton's expertise and training on safeguarding